Tuesday, August 23, 2011

YPN 2011 Participant - Evita

Name: Evita, Huen Shuk Yee

Name you go by: Evita

Age: 23

Country: Hong Kong (China)

Name of YMCA: YMCA of Hong Kong

Role at the YMCA: I am a volunteer at the YMCA of Hong Kong. I am also a committee member of Campus Y in Hong Kong. I organise different kinds of activities for the youth in the universities.

Why you are participating in the Youth Peace Network: Firstly, I would like to learn more abuot other cultures from other participants and in Canada. It is great to experience the culture through direct interaction rather than from the books and internet. Moreover, I also want to learn more about myself. In a new environment, it is great to discover my own character and find my role. Last but not least, I desire to learn more about leadership, team building and conflict resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment