Friday, July 22, 2011

YPN 2011 Participant - Iuliia

Name: Iuliia Pustovoit


Name you go by: Iuliia

Age: 24

Country: Ukraine

Name of YMCA: YMCA Kyiv, National Office

Role at the YMCA: Volunteer

Why you are participating in the Youth Peace Network: YPN is a great exchange program that gives volunteers from all over the world a chance to communicate to share their experience in leadership, peace building, and conflict solution. Thanks to this program I have the chance to know more about YMCA work in other countries and namely, in Canada. It helps to discover the different approaches to solving problems, also, to have another view on our everyday problems. The experience that I can get here will me with my work at my home YMCA, and also will inspire me to start new programs in the Ukraine, hopefully starting partnerships with other countries.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iuliia! We are looking forward to your visit to YMCA Calgary in September!

    ReplyDelete