Friday, July 29, 2011

YPN 2011 Participant - Juliana

Name: Juliana Mejia Delgado

Name you go by: Juliana

Age: 23 years old

Country: Colombia

Name of the YMCA: YMCA of Colombia

Role at the YMCA: Volunteer

Why are you participating in the Youth Peace Network: I am participating in the Youth Peace Network because it is a big and unique opportunity that God and life had given to me. It has been a wonderful program to improve my leadership skills, to learn more about other cultures, to get a different point of view of life and to challenge myself to do my best every day. I believe in peace and I am sure that together we can make the difference! Now I am getting seeds of peace building, conflict resolution and global understanding to take back to my YMCA and my country. I am proud to share my own background and to show Colombian culture and values everywhere!!! Thanks to all people who have made all of this possible, so many inspiring shared experiences together help dreams to become true!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juliana! We are looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete