Friday, July 22, 2011

YPN 2011 Participant - Viki

Name: Victoria Evboifo


Name you go by: Viki

Age: 28

Country: Nigeria

Name of YMCA: Benin YMCA/ National Council of the YMCA - Lagos

Role at the YMCA: Volunteer

Why you are participating in the Youth Peace Network: I am participating in the YPN program to help broaden my horizons on global peace, and also because I believe it will strengthen my leadership skills. I also wanted to be a part of the program, so as to learn about things happening in the YMCA’s of other countries around the world, as this will help to make positive changes at my local YMCA. This opportunity I also believe would help foster my NGO, which is newly born, as I am hoping to get partnership/assistance as well. I also want to participate in community and social services, in order to help society become a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment